This post is now filled
The Scottish Research Alliance for Energy, Homes and Livelihoods is looking for a Digital Communications Assistant assist in producing engaging digital content for their website, social media, and newsletters. This would be an ongoing part time position.
This position requires:
- Understanding specialist requirements of social media platforms, namely LinkedIn and X.
- Knowledge of social media management – planning, scheduling, analytics etc.
- Newsletter creation and mailing list management in Mailchimp.
- Website content creation, maintenance, and SEO (specifically on WordPress CMS).
- Knowledge of web design and web information architecture (including accessibility).
The applicant should: possess a high level of accuracy and close attention to detail.be an excellent problem solver.be effective at working in a team and collaborating with academic staff. be able to manage their own tasks and use their initiative.be able to respond to time-sensitive briefs.
We welcome applications from students who do not satisfy all the above requirements but are keen to learn.
To apply, please email a CV and cover letter to [email protected].